Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30th birthday in SoBe with friends... need recomendations pl

I will be celebrating my 30th birthday with my husband and 2 other couples on 4/16-4/19. We are trying to find a hotel near the beach, no more than $100/night and we don%26#39;t need a kitchen. Some of the hotels in our price range looked dirty from the reviews and picture I saw on this site and I wasn%26#39;t sure if the hotel was in a good location. That%26#39;s the main reason i am asking you all because I was ready to cancel my trip last night. What are is a good area to stay in?

One of the couples that is going stayed at The President... is that a good location? We are driving to Miami from Atlanta so we will need a place to park the car but I really want to leave it parked for the whole trip.

If anyone also knows about the club scene that plays house, hip hop and R%26amp;B music that would be great as well.

TIA

30th birthday in SoBe with friends... need recomendations pl

Were is everyone? I thought I would have had some type of response by now.

30th birthday in SoBe with friends... need recomendations pl

The President hotel is a good location, its about 2 blocks from Lincoln Road which has lots of shopping and restaurants - a block from the beach, and within walking distance to pretty much everything else.

You could try Mansion Nightclub which plays some hip hop, house, R%26amp;B, etc.


Thanks SoBe4u for the reply. I think we are going to stay at The President.


Good Luck finding a decent hotel for less than $100 per night in South Beach.I would be very apprehensive staying in one that cheap. I stayed at the Sanctuary Feb 8 %26amp; 9th on James Ave. about 2.5 blocks from the beach, and it was $385.00 for two nights. Saturday nights are a little more expensive. Parking will cost you extra too. A lot of the hotels only have valet parking.

  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment