Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Going to Jiko directly from Blizzard beach???

Hi there!





I have an ADR for Jiko one day at 7:30 pm, and I am thinking of spending the afternoon at the Blizzard Beach until 7pm and going directly to the restaurant. But the dress code is business casual.





Do you think it麓s a crazy idea to change clothes at the Blizzard Beach? Or people just do that often?



Going to Jiko directly from Blizzard beach???


First of all, what time does BB close that day? The waterparks close early.





Second, there are locker rooms there and lots of people change clothes and shower there. Rent a towel instead of bringing one for one less thing to bring with you if you don%26#39;t have a car. If you have to leave the park well before your reservation, you can always stroll around the AK Lodge and check out all the resort has to offer.



Going to Jiko directly from Blizzard beach???


Actually what I think is crazy is how many people don%26#39;t change their clothes at BB and get on the bus in a wet bathing suit!





It certainly isn%26#39;t the most comfy place to dress up for a nice restaurant but you%26#39;ll find enough space to be able to change in the restroom




Yeah you could use the changing rooms at blizzard beach or just use the restrooms to get changed. afterall its only a nice pair of trousers and something like a t-shirt.




ok! that麓s all I needed to know. Thanks!




Opps we travel without fully changing back to the resort.





Business casual is not usually a T shirt, right?





If traveling on the bus you will have a hard time keeping your clothes from getting wrinkled.





I myself have not made any plans directly from a waterpark since the changing areas and bathrooms are clean but are very beach like bathrooms to me. We would also like to get the chemicals out of our hair from the water.




oooh Macs - I agree with you. I dislike the changing rooms at the waterparks. Disney do keep them as clean as they can, but by the end of day, I always find them a bit smelly and gross.



If I had a nice dinner reservation for Jiko, I%26#39;d leave the waterpark early and go back to my accomodation for a proper shower and freshen up. Having said that, we always hire a car which does make coming and going a little easier.




Another option



Use the Pool Changing Room/Shower Room at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, it%26#39;s very nice, much nicer then the one at Blizzard Beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment