Wednesday, April 25, 2012

single traveller

Going to Orlando in May and now my adult son has found out he can come with us or meet us there.



Price of flights to Orlando much higher at the moment compared to price we paid.



Do you think best bet is to wait till couple of weeks before departure just for one return ticket in the hope we may be able to bag a good deal.



Would prices be likely to come dowm much?



single traveller


Bump



single traveller


Sorry I have no idea (bump)




I would think the prices are pretty much static right now and won%26#39;t really come down. The only other thing that might work is if you wait until like a day or two before, then you might find a deal if the airline has some empty seats. Not sure if you can use Priceline in England, but if you can you might want to try them, you can just put in what you want to pay and see if you can it for that. Good luck.




I fly with Southwest. And I know the longer I wait, the more I will pay. I am flying in June to Orlando. Just purchased my flight tickets this morning. Yesterday when I checked them they were a little more then today, so I saved a few dollars.





No comments:

Post a Comment