Monday, April 23, 2012

Okay, narrowed down to Poly vs. Beach Club: Here are my Qs:

I like the idea of the Poly being on the monorail and being so convenient to get to any place in Disney. However, I also love the stormalong Bay pool at the Beach Club. My question is how convenient (or inconvenient) is it to get to the parks from beach club? Do you take a bus? Does anyone have examples of how long it took them to get places from the Beach Club? And, what is the differece between the Yacht and Beach Club? Is one better than the other? We will be staying in July with our two boys, ages 7 and 5.

Thanks!!!

Okay, narrowed down to Poly vs. Beach Club: Here are my Qs:

We are staying at the Beach Club in June. In my opinion, it is in the best location. You can walk to Epcot, take a short boat trip to DHS, and then buses to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. You can walk around the boardwalk from the Beach Club, there arent too many differences between the Yacht and the Beach Club.

Now, if you plan on spending most of your time at Magic Kingdom (most famalies do, especially with kids!!), the Poly is a great resort. The monorail is a great value

It depends on your park schedule, both resorts are great!!

Okay, narrowed down to Poly vs. Beach Club: Here are my Qs:

Mom: Please check your original post. I just answered some of your questions, on there. Keep in mind, that you must take a bus to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood, from the Poly. Every resort has bus service, to some of the parks.

From the Beach Club to Magic Kingdom, is about 20 minutes. Beach Club to Animal Kingdom is about 15 minutes.

The Yacht Club tends to appeal to adults, although families are at every resort. The Beach Club is very family friendly. Yacht Club has a nautical theme, Beach Club is all things beachy. They share many facilities; health club, stormalong bay, child care club, quick-service location, etc.


HI, I check into the Poly this Sunday, always stay there. Love the convenience of the monorail with my kids......don%26#39;t mind the short bus ride to AK or HS. It%26#39;s a great resort!


If you plan on spending most of your time at Magic Kingdom park instead of the other parks, then the convenience of the Poly would probably be the winning factor.

However, if you are splitting your time evenly, I would choose the Y%26amp;B Club resort. In July, the entire Stormalong Bay pool will be open and it%26#39;s the best pool in all of Disney (3 acres big and sand bottom). You%26#39;ll be right next door to Epcot and just a short boat ride away from Hollywood Studios.

If the pool is important, the Y%26amp;B CLub is the definite winner here too.


Hi mommyoftwo

I would choose the Beach Club, I haven麓t stayed there myself , but we stayed at the Dolphin WDW which is a little bit further from Epcot then the Beach Club.

We used buses to Magic Kingdom it was only 20 minutes

We could walk to Epcot but we took a boat, and we took boat to HS and bus to Downtown Disney , and to AK . And we could walk on boardwalk.

I liked to stay in that area because we felt we wasn麓t just a hotel we where in the middel of something.

Mutter


Perfect, thank you all for your replies and advice. I%26#39;m going over it all and should make my decision this weekend!

  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment