Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cab Fare

Can someone tell me about how much it would cost to take a cab from the places listed below? I have 7:30 am reservations, and will have to take a cab in order to get there on time. Are there cabs waiting at the resorts, or do you have to call one? Thank you





CBR to Polynesia



CBR to Chief Mickey鈥檚



CBR to Animal Kingdom Lodge



Cab Fare


There is a Fare Estimator at www.mearstransportation.com



There is a Character Breakfast Bus from CBR they start running at 6:30 I believe, I%26#39;ll double check that



Cab Fare


Hi partypa,



Where can I check to make sure they do have this transpertation?



Thanks




We easily headed out by 7:00 at our resort to reach the TTC to get the shuttle to the Richard Petty driving experience. The bus said MK but the driver dropped us off at the TTC and the other family at the polynesian for a breakfast ADR. We were the only two families on the bus.





We did this again for a breakfast reservation at the Polynesian no problem to MK. We just monorailed to the Polynesian.




Ok I called the resort and they do have the Character Bus that starts at 6:40. Thanks for mentioning this.




We used the main bus stop, I do not believe the go to all bus stops that early.




Ok great, I will make sure I keep that in my notes. Thanks for the tip.




min, sorry I didn%26#39;t get back to you :(



Glad it is all sorted out :)



Keep in mind you will have to take the Character Bus to the Animal Kingdom and then take the Bus over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge ( I assume you are going to Boma ? and not Tusker House ? )




Thanks partypa, yes I am going to Boma. I am so glad I checked on here with you, beacuse I am sure I would have just paid the cab fare and went. Thanks for saving me some money.




Just a thought here



When you take the Character Bus to Animal Kingdom, ask the driver if he could drop you off at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, if he isn%26#39;t in a big hurry, he might be able to do that for you. Otherwise, it%26#39;s a quick 5 minute ride on the next bus to the Lodge


  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment