Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I want to inquire about renting DVC

Ok so i%26#39;ve asked this question before.



Everyone has told me to go to disboards.com or whatever that site is



I have



i%26#39;m an idiot, i%26#39;ll admit



but navigating around that site is impossible





is there no other way for me to inquire about renting a place from someone?





i%26#39;m looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom from may 13-21





does anyone know roughly what it would cost going through a DVC member?





i%26#39;m sorry i%26#39;m so ignorant to this process



I just know I can%26#39;t afford the disney prices but love some of the resorts (ie. saratoga)





any help/insight would be much appreciated



I want to inquire about renting DVC


I am afraid disboards is the best I have found for that info. try this link to the correct part of disboads



www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29





I also found another site by googling it sorry din%26#39;t save it as decided on a villa.



I want to inquire about renting DVC


i would love to know this also, we love going to Orlando but have always rented a villa, going again in 8 weeks, and am already thinking of next yr. I would love someone just to say ok here you go 1 bed in Saratoga springs for such and such a date is going to cost you 拢xxx, thats it and I just pay them rather than going into all the points thingy etc. lazy mare I know



:)




Using the disboards is just like using our Trip Advisor Forum, just sign up and then you can Post a Question '; I%26#39;m interested in renting points for May %26#39;09 '; etc



Start here www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1709083



that will give you all the rules about posting and asking questions and helpful hints about using the boards and connecting with owners. Don%26#39;t be shy about asking for help from anyone, they are understanding, they will know it is your first time renting points and that you are %26#39;new to it all%26#39;. Find someone that sounds Nice and send them a Private Message if you feel uncomfortable using the open Forum



Hope that helps, it%26#39;s really one of the best places to get started




Hi BryGuy



This isn麓t what You want , but You might take a look at it 2 miles from tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34515-d5963鈥?/a>



for 189 dollar for a night I think if You call them You can probably get a better rate.



Mutter




It%26#39;s not as easy though





I tried posting twice and my post was rejected because it didn%26#39;t follow the correct format





like a poster above I just want a price on a place for the dates i%26#39;m inquiring about





why can%26#39;t it be that easy




Try mouseowners.com, that is where we found the DVC member who rented their points to us. Here is the link:



www.mouseowners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php鈥?/a>





By the way, they do not have such a strick policy on posting as disboards does. You will still have to create a username and password however. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment