Saturday, April 21, 2012

Aqua Mar Condos

I am coming done for the Seafood festival and staying at the Aqua MAR condos on the intercostal. Can anyone tell me any information? About Those. How far is the seawatch from there. Is there any nice bars near there to grab a margarita. I hope I made the right decision satying threre.. Any help would be great...





Aqua Mar Condos


I can%26#39;t tell you anything abouit that particular condo, but from the address I would say you are 2-3 miles north of Sea Watch and maybe about a mile from the Seafood Festival. There are a few restaurants and bars south of you at Riverside Dr. and Atlantic Blvd- but I can%26#39;t recall ever trying a margarita at any ( I%26#39;ve had lunch at Houston%26#39;s)- so couldn%26#39;t really recommend a place. I wonder if the bar at Sands Harbor on Riverside just north of Atlantic is still operating.. if so, that might be one possibility- maybe a half mile south on Riverside from your condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment