Monday, April 23, 2012

Can someone please explain the different insurance coverages

I%26#39;m renting a minivan from dollar. I got it from expedia for a good price taxes included but no insurance. I don%26#39;t have any coverage from home as I drive older cars(husbands a mechanic). I%26#39;ve been trying to figure out what coverage I need I called but felt like an idiot and still wasn%26#39;t sure. Basically I want to make sure if I have an accident or the car goes missing I don%26#39;t owe my shirt! Thanks a bunch!



Can someone please explain the different insurance coverages


Hi there! I looked at their site, and they have some good info; this may be a little easier than getting info over the phone. When you called did they give you any rates? Unfortunately where I live, when we rent for work, our regular insurance does not cover employees (I forget the specifics.) The coverage ends up being exactly $7.00 less than the entire rental per day. Best of luck, and don%26#39;t be scared to call them back with more questions.





www.dollar.com/AboutUs/GeneralPolicies.aspx



Can someone please explain the different insurance coverages


Thanks for the link it is easier to see it in writing I was looking on the expedia site and it didn%26#39;t explain the different options just stated them. Thanks again!




If you are paying for your rental with a credit card, check with your card company to see if they cover the insurance. Also, if you contact your insurance agent at home, you may be able to buy from them for cheaper. We have a package policy on our vehicle here and it transfers over to the rental when we are away.

No comments:

Post a Comment