Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ammenities at POR

For Orleans Riverside, Does anyone know if there are ice machines available near the rooms (I%26#39;m always skeptical of this with hotels that open to the outside)? Also, does anyone know if there is a microwave or multiple microwaves available in the food court for public use?



thanks!



ammenities at POR


Yes, there are Ice Machines



Yes, there is a Mircowave in the Food Court



ammenities at POR


Hello fellow North Carolinian,





I just wanted to add, I never stay at Motel-type places either, but the POR felt different.





I was there last week for a week and had a great time. I was a solo traveler and never felt unsafe. There were always people walking around and sitting outside relaxing.





Also, I only saw one microwave in the food court. I only used it once and hardly saw anyone using it. I think there was also a toaster oven beside the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment