Monday, April 23, 2012

Priceline or Hotwire Orlando 4 and 5 stars????

does anyone know what the hotel choices usually are for 4 and 5 stars on priceline and hotwire???



Priceline or Hotwire Orlando 4 and 5 stars????


also, is there any way to pick a 1 or 2 bedroom room on priceline or hotwire?



Priceline or Hotwire Orlando 4 and 5 stars????


Hotwire has one or 2 bedroom condo%26#39;s. I used it for a three star hotel and got Seralago Hotel %26amp; Suites...it got mixed reviews but for 16 dollars a night, how can you complain?




Bidding fortravel, and betterbidding.com. And no, with PL you can only get one room for two- but you can ask for more than one room at the same price-they don%26#39;t do the condos.




tas148



how did you pick the 1 or 2 bedroom option?



I must have missed that




I just got a normal room, but you can do 2 rooms at a time and then request adjoining rooms.




Is Hotwire really a good option? Are you worried not knowing what your hotel will be? I still have to get a hotel for 4 nights around the Universal area and am a little hesitant about not having the ability to pick my hotel. Has anyone had a bad experience???




I have probably used them 30 times over the past few years and have not had any bad experiences. One trip it even snowed and they let me cancel my trip and once I accidently put in the wrong date and they let me reschedule. I have been really pleased..I%26#39;ve gotten Hyatt%26#39;s in Chicago for 30.00. I always put in at least 3 stars.




so for sure there%26#39;s no way to get a 1 or 2 bedroom on hotwire?





anyone else have any tricks?





I really need a 1 or 2 bedroom for 8 nights





wouldn%26#39;t mind saving some dough




I can not speak for Priceline nor can I tell you what hotels here in Orlando Hotwire uses.





But when I use Hotwire, a 4 and 5 star for me has always been an InterContinental, Hyatt, Westin. I have never been disappointed with the hotel, room or location. I think it is worth it.




If you choose the car option on hotwire it will show the hotel and the car company is the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment