Monday, April 23, 2012

Returning on Magical Express

How far in advance should I go back to my resort to get on the Magical Express back to the airport. My flight will leave at 3:30?





Thank you



Returning on Magical Express


They will most likely give you a 12:30 - 1:00 pick-up time. You will recieve an Info Packet on your door the day before you leave



Returning on Magical Express


Well let me ask you this, I want to eat at Tusker house the morning before we leave, and we will have already went to ak. Do you think we would have enough time to eat and then let my 4 year old ride a couple of rides, then get back in time for departure, I am thinking of changing my departure time to 6:30, but I will save 120.00 by keeping it the way it is.



Thanks




Since you will need to check out by 11:00 am, I would suggestgetting the earliest reservation time and possibly have an hour or so for rides and then get back to resort by check out time.




I already have an 8:20 ADR, do you seem to think this will work?




I am going to check out that morning, and leave my bags there.




You might feel rushed. If you go with the plan, Make sure you leave the AK at least an hour before your pick-up time. We always try to get a late flight out so we don%26#39;t have to rush but will spend most of our last day lounging by the pool or a little stroll around DTD, nothing too stressfull. We never seem to have much energy left by the last day and feeling so sad it%26#39;s all over :(




Since ADR times are not exact meaning you may not get seated immediately at 8:20, I would allow an extra 15 minutes to get seated and about an hour to eat. You will want to leave AK by 10:30, I agree that you may feel rushed.





We usually what partypa said, plan nothing for last day, eat at resort and then hang out there or walk over to DTD (when we stay at SSR), until it%26#39;s time for the bus to come. I would be totally stressed out afraid we%26#39;d miss the ME bus or whatever;) We like to relax one last time before heading back to the ';real world';:)




I think you are both correct, I need to re-think this. This is my first trip, lol so I am new at planning and getting all of the kinks worked out.




What Resort are you staying at ? maybe we can help you find a nice breakfast and something else to do that morning




I will be staying at Caribbean Beach Resort. I will be leaving to come home on April 30. This will just be for my 4 year old and I.



Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment